Skip to content
How to use your Bumper
- Remove BUMPER from carton, unwrap plastic and lay bumper flat
- Twist Grey Valve cap and remove
- Push down and turn valve spring, this opens the valve
- Use hand held pump to inflate BUMPER.
- When desired inflation has occurred, twist valve spring to close.
- Lock Bumper with grey valve cap
- DO NOT OVER INFLATE BUMPER
- Let bumper have some "give" so it can absorb pressure
- Affix BUMPER to either vessel or dock
- Use the D clips on end of BUMPER to affix (marine rope best option)
- Position BUMPER to your desired position so your vessel can "bump" into.
- DO NOT TIE VESSEL directly onto Bumper as this may cause marking of your vessel.
- Keep your BUMPER clean of any dust and sand.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh